Choosing a water pillow ...
The water pillow
Mediflow produces the only real pillow where you can add an amount of water for a superb comfort! You probably think what use such a pillow can be and that these are superfluous products.
Did you know that :
- there is a university study where many pillows have been compared and that this MEDIFLOW pillow came out as the best?
- This pillow can differ individually for each person in hardness; depending on the amount of water added.
- It may be the better solution for neck problems.
- Mediflow realizes important sales all over the world and therefore offers an improvement in sleep for a lot of people.
- This pillow is very much counterfeited, but with a very low quality. So be careful when purchasing a Mediflow pillow. Make the purchase at a pecialist shop.
The only real water pillow is the patented product of from Canada.
How does it work :
The Mediflow Water Pillow is fully adjustable. Simply adjust the hardness of your pillow by adding (or removing) an amount of water that provides the perfect support for you (soft, medium or firm). You don't wake up to adjust your pillow because the Waterbase maintains support by adapting to your head movements.
Water moves when you move
Back sleeping, side sleeping or stomach sleeping, water moves as you move. So you don't wake up to adjust your pillow while sleeping! So the water pillow adapts perfectly to every sleeping position. The water moves as soon as you change position and that is a special added value of this type of pillow. You quickly appreciate the advantages in such situations when using it.
How to add water?
Adding water is very easy. With the supplied accessory you can easily add water to the pillow. The water is in a separate shielded part of the pillow so that no leakage can occur.
- Adding 1 liter gives a soft comfort.
- Adding 2 liters gives a medium comfort.
- 3 liters provide a firm comfort.
It is recommended to replace the water once a year.
Advice and sleep solutions
tailored to your needs
with financing plan (not applicable anymore)